Monday, April 06, 2009

Fine Jewelry Designs by Eric Green Designs

Recently, I had the pleasure of meeting Eric Green and to purchase a few of his beautiful fine jewelry pieces.



Eric Green is "a designer of special treasures for those who are to be treasured". This personable young designer has been designing one-of-a-kind fine jewelry for about six years. He creates his designs with passion and a desire to build genuine confidence in every woman. He says that each fine jewelry piece can be worn with the sense of authentic beauty, refined style and regal elegance that starts within and is expressed outwardly. As a wearer of some of his pieces and an admirer of his work, I can truly say he accomplishes that goal.



I was captivated with this fine jewelry designer’s stylish and sophisticated designs. I had the privilege of watching him craft a pair of earrings for a friend and to speak with him as he worked. He was extremely professional, yet there was a quiet kindness that shone through. Now that I have discovered him, I'll certainly support him by acquiring more of his fine jewelry.

My purchases were made with Agate and Opalite. I confess I purchased for the aesthetic beauty of the pieces. However, it is said that gemstones contain energetic properties. If gemstones indeed have special energy, then the Agate I purchased is said to provide strength, protection and should enhance my perception. So I believe I made good purchases all around.

Whether you just love beautiful fine jewelry or you wear fine jewelry for specific energy, I think you’ll really enjoy wearing fine jewelry created by Eric Green Designs.



Labels: , , , , , , ,